Verm-X for Rabbits & Small Pets
Are you concerned about using pharmaceuticals on your pets?
Verm-X Natural Treatment for your small pets. Healthy Pets, Happy You!
Just because rabbits, guinea pigs and other small pets are kept in a run or even inside this does not make them immune to intestinal challenges. These can be picked up from infected grass or hutch, trodden in by infected footwear or passed by other animals including wild animals. Verm-X Nuggets for rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters and all small pets have been carefully formulated and produced to give domestically-kept lagomorphs, rodents and mustelidae not only the highly palatable Verm-X intestinal hygiene control formulation but also an overall high fibre healthy treat.
The nuggets include alfalfa, wheat, molasses and a pre-biotic and pro-biotic that encourages a healthy digestive system. They are designed to be gnawed, bringing the additional benefit of aiding healthy and strong teeth.
A healthy digestive system is vital as 70% of the immune system is housed in the intestinal tract.
Verm-X for Rabbits: 180g will last one rabbit 2 months or one guinea pig, hamster or other small pets 3 months.
SOME OF THE MANY BENEFITS OF VERM-X
• Verm-X is ideal for those wishing to explore a natural and more sustainable routine.
• Gentler on the digestive system, Verm-X is ideal for senior animals and animals in competition as its natural formulation does not affect performance.
• Verm-X products are made from unadulterated, non-GM, natural ingredients.
• Verm-X is highly palatable.
• Being highly cost-effective, Verm-X products are designed with both the animals and their owners in mind.
• Fresh extracts and tinctures are processed on-site within hours of being harvested.
Scampers Natural Pet Store is easy to find. We are located on the A142 Soham By Pass, between Ely and Newmarket and only 15 miles from Cambridge.
Scampers, Your Pet’s Natural Choice.