Johnson's Fipronil Spot-on for CatsWhat is Fipronil Spot-on? Each pipette of product contains 50mg of the active ingredient Fipronil. Johnson’s Fipronil Spot-on is used for the treatment of infestations by ﬂeas and ticks. The Fipronil shows immediate effect against ﬂeas and persistent activity against new infestations for up to 5 weeks.
The life cycle of a flea
Only 5% of the entire flea population is the adult flea! That means that for every 5 fleas you see, there are 95 eggs, larvae or pupae elsewhere.
To think that every adult female can lay 2,000 eggs (50 a day) is pretty scary, so you can see how even a few adults can mean serious problems in a short period of time if your pets aren’t protected.
• Flea lifecycle begins when adult fleas lay eggs in the pet’s coat.
• Eggs drop off as the pet moves around the home.
• Within a few days the eggs hatch into larvae.
• Pupae develop before hatching as new adult fleas completing the life cycle.
The life cycle of a tick.
Ticks wait at the top of vegetation for unsuspecting animals and can also attach to humans. They can be found in parks, woodlands and fields etc. They transmit disease after 48 hours and are most active in the Spring and Summer, with females capable of laying 2,000 to 18,000 eggs!
Ticks can transmit infections to humans including Lyme disease which can cause long term health complications. Johnson’s Fipronil Spot-on kills ticks within 48 hours.
So here's the facts about Johnson’s Fipronil Spot-on...
• Veterinary strength flea control
• Contains same active ingredient as the market leader
• For the treatment of fleas and ticks
• Fast acting - fleas are killed within 24 hours; ticks are killed within 48 hours
• Long-lasting - Effective against fleas for up to 5 weeks
• Use on cats and kittens from 8 weeks old
Pop in to Scampers to see our full range of flea & tick treatments.
Scampers Natural Pet Store is easy to find. We are located on the A142 Soham By Pass, between Ely and Newmarket and only 15 miles from Cambridge.
Scampers, Your Pet’s Natural Choice.